*1 POSITION AVAILABLE
Customer Service & Administrative Executive
We are looking for talented individual to join our vibrant and fast-growing team at the Burnt HQ in Woodstock, Cape Town.
The role mainly consists of providing support to our customers and making sure they are taken care of & assisted where needed. It is a hands-on role and we are looking for someone who is very driven, detail orientated and also great at speaking with customers, online and in-person. Good literacy is crucial!
You have to be very comfortable with administrative tasks but also be willing to help and assist in other areas of the business from time-to-time. We are thus looking for a true all-rounder, but with a focus on customer service & administrative tasks.
- Email support to customers (this forms a big part of the role)
- Social media support (working alongside the social media manager)
- Order fulfilment, packing and shipping packages as well as dealing with couriers
- Stock control
- Project & event management
- Monday-Friday (8:30-17:00)
- This is a full time role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- High level of computer literacy
- High level of social media understanding
- A knack for customer service and talking to people
- Communications, BComm or BA Degree is advantageous but not a requirement
- Must be proficient in spelling & grammar
- Administrative or Customer Support experience is highly advantageous.
- You will require a deep understanding of the fashion, fitness, health and wellness industry in South Africa as well as globally.
- eCommerce understanding or experience is advantageous
- You will be required to lift some semi-heavy boxes from time to time and the role will include some physical labour (packing orders).
- You need to be available to work a Saturday or Sunday here and there if there is a big shoot or a new launch (not very often)
- You need to be able to manage administrative tasks as well as understand and have compassion for customer queries in order to provide them with customer support
- You need to have a sense for business & strategic thinking
- You need to be highly organised and have great attention to detail
- Experience with Shopify is highly advantageous
- And lastly, you need to be able to perform without having to be spoon-fed the entire time. We need a go getter. A forward thinker. And a visionary.
- You have to be based in the Cape Town area.
It is a very fun, fulfilling and key role at Burnt and if you think you’ve got what we are looking for and want to join a company with a great vibe & culture, then please reach out to us! Who knows, you might just be the next member of the Burnt brand.
Apply with your CV and a short 250 word cover letter on why you think you would be suited for this role!
Send your CV & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All interviews will take place in the next two weeks (25 Jan - 5 Feb 2021)
All candidates selected for interviews will be called within 72 hours after their CV has been received. You will then receive further details.
If you have not received feedback within 72 hours, please deem your application as unsuccessful.