1 x Job Vacancy
MARKETING MANAGER POSITION
We are looking for a highly innovative, creative and ambitious Marketing Manager to join the Burnt team. We are looking for someone who has impeccable work ethic and someone who will thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
In this role, you will be running and implementing our marketing strategies and campaigns, managing the marketing department’s budget and preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media, that attracts and converts our target market.
- Manage social media channels
- Run all online ads
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a ongoing basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, online and offline.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior management.
- Evaluating and optimising marketing and pricing strategies.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with all departments.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Manage influencer campaigns.
- Manage and execute photoshoots and content creation
- Work alongside graphic designer to plan and manage campaigns
*Please only apply if you meet all the below requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Diploma in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
- A Minimum of 2+ years' experience as a full time Marketing Manager (NB)
- Or 3-4+ years’ as a full time Marketing Executive (NB)
Regarding the above two points: On your CV application, please make a deliberate effort to show us that you meet the above mentioned requirements.
- Advanced knowledge, experience and skills in Facebook ads
- Advanced knowledge, experience and skills in Google analytics and Adwords
- Advanced knowledge, experience and skills in Shopify
- Advanced knowledge, experience and skills in Social Media management
- Exceptional understanding of Facebook, Instagram Pinterest and TikTok
- Above average understanding of photography and content creation
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A very good sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy writing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Influencer management experience
- Very good understanding of the fitness and fashion industry
- Must be based in Cape Town
The position is full time
Mon-Fri (8:30 – 17:00)
Competitive industry related salary
Office based in Woodstock, Cape Town
Interviews will take place during the month of June
Selected candidates will be emailed or called.
If you have not heard back within 7 days of applying, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Please email your CV and a cover letter (Max 200 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org